Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Mugs came in for etching

Just my like today FedEx just delivered my case of 25oz beer mugs to etch 4 for a customer. But now I'm out of blast media so I cant do anything with them. However I cant wait to etch I love it. Now for those wondering why I didn't go to the dollar store and get them, I did but they no longer carry them here. So I had find them and spend $4.16ea. Glad I'm getting $15 each.

WalMart sells Anchor Hocking glass beer mugs, but they're only 20 oz instead of 25 oz, but they're 4 for $10.98 and they'll ship them to your local store for next to nothing if they don't already have them in stock...  I couldn't find single mugs on their website, but I purchased a single large beer mug there for under $4 over a year ago...

I need to go clear the shelves at my local Dollar Tree before they're all gone...

What are you putting on the mugs?

I have so many blank pint glasses in my bar that I need to design with something. I just cant figure out what to put on them. 

Jones,

I tried those however the client didn't like the style I have no Idea why. He liked the ones the Dollar Tree had. Yeah grab them before they are gone. I went to 10 different Dollar tree stores and they all were gone and was told Libby isn't selling to them anymore.

Andrew,

actually I belong to a magicians club that I got permission to make things with the logo and that's what I ordered them for. I already have 4 of them sold and the rest of them are sort of spoken for if they like how they look. I want to sandblast pint glasses all I can get is Pilsner glasses cheap here.

Jones,

I tried those however the client didn't like the style I have no Idea why. He liked the ones the Dollar Tree had. Yeah grab them before they are gone. I went to 10 different Dollar tree stores and they all were gone and was told Libby isn't selling to them anymore.

I went to my local Dollar Tree where they've always kept a large inventory (I would guess no less than 50 on the shelf at any given time) and I bought out every last one they had.  It cost me $1.00...   They only had one left...

I need to check with the other Dollar Trees and see if anyone else has any in stock...