Sign in to follow this  
knucklehead

Big Heads, Big Faces ???

A lady ask me yesterday if I can make the big head/face thingys, I don't even know what ya call em. The things the kids hold up in front of their face, with their picture on a stick. Printing is no problem, what do ya mount them on, foam board from walmart? How big, what do they cost, etc., etc?  I've never even seen one in real life, just on the TV.

Thanks for any enlightenment

I thought at first you were talking about Fatheads - the photo wall decals, but I think you meant "face fans"...   You might want to sub those out to a place that does that - http://www.fanprinter.com/laminated-stick-fan-racket-guitar-face/p/0B26B25C-1D8F-4691-9D9C-86151DE60AA7 - $1.36 each is going to be tough to beat in-house...

I don't think she was talking about a hundred, I think she just wanted one, maybe one for another child. Thanks for the info, least I know what they're called.

• Like 1

I don't think she was talking about a hundred, I think she just wanted one, maybe one for another child. Thanks for the info, least I know what they're called.

Oh, well then your suggestion to print and put it on foam board is probably the way to go.  Coroplast would work, too, but I think the foam board will be easier to shape.