Sign in to follow this  
Print Star

Anyone want to help name my business?

Anyone have any cool names they want to throw out there? I am mostly into screenprinting but bought a pcut a couple of months ago and love it! I have put vinyl on everything just playing with it!

Right now I am calling it Print Star Graphics. Just sounds sorta cheesy to me.  May shorten it to P.S. Graphics :-

Need to make a final decision so I can get Registered and start advertising.

Any Ideas?

I like Print Star just fine. Easy to spell,easy to remember. Lends itself to some cool logo designs too.

I have been in the same dilemma. I NEED to get registered so I can start doing all the things I want, but naming a company is soooooo difficult. I cant come up with nice names. I have two problems: Getting a name for the business and getting a name for a brand.

Why is it so hard?

Joe

I like 'Print Star Graphics', don't sound cheesy to me.  To be honest my hardest part was coming up with a logo I liked!  :-

I do now have a dba.

Jenny

I like Print Star. 

If you want a web site printstar.com is already taken, however www.printstargraphics.com is available

Dawg

i like print star. B) when i first saw it on another forum, u lead me to this one ;D. i liked it. think it's differnt and cute. ;D

Thanks for all the input! Sounds like Print star may not be so cheesy ;D after all ;D

I am one of those perfectionist types which leads to procrastination most times! Can anyone relate B)

OK Gotta stop procrastnating and make some yard signs! Thanks again and keep it comin!

i like print star. ;D when i first saw it on another forum, u lead me to this one ;D. i liked it. think it's differnt and cute. ;D

What was the other website? I don't remember you B)

I like Print Star Graphics.  Don't go with Graphix... ugh. 

I guess I am just old fashioned about spelling things lol.  No offense to any Graphix people!

Dodank? I have seen you there! Well I was an user there, but I have been away for a long time. I like it here more. Im Titere Wear.

the other forum is the tshirtforum. my user name is dodank B)

Now I remember ;D

Joe, I like this forum too! Great people here!

yeah print star u hadn't been there for a while. i think that day u dropped in and out in about 10 sec.

joe,ironicly i discovered u were titere wear last night. lol u haven't been there either.lol

polarkiss, lol, dare u ask. that's my husband's nickname, it is something else B). i use it very carefully. lol everybody has the same reaction.lol

i like this forum better too. ;D

i might as well face it. I'M ADDICTED! ;D  I JUST LOVE IT!

i might as well face it. I'M ADDICTED! ;D  I JUST LOVE IT!

And you were making fun of me because I was a USCutter freak... 

Didnt I warn you? Told you this was addictive...  B)

yeah joe, u warned me.lol now i guess i'm a us cutter freak too. lol  THE GIRLS A SUPER US CUTTER FREAK. THE ONE U DON'T TAKE HOME TO MOTHER HAHA. A SUPER USCUTTER FREAK!

joe, just in case ur trying to fgure out what that song is B) it's by rick james " super freak"

polarkiss must already know, she's rofl ;D listen to it.lol it will make ur day!

yeah joe, u warned me.lol now i guess i'm a us cutter freak too. lol  THE GIRLS A SUPER US CUTTER FREAK. THE ONE U DON'T TAKE HOME TO MOTHER HAHA. A SUPER USCUTTER FREAK!

Ha!

The movie, "Little Miss Sunshine"!

joe, just in case ur trying to fgure out what that song is ;D it's by rick james " super freak"

polarkiss must already know, she's rofl :P listen to it.lol it will make ur day!

well joe, did have u listened to the song yet. ;D lol umm couldn't handled it could u. lol ;D

be good.