sonix

Big Squeegee

Hello, can somebody recommend me e-shop, where is possible to buy big squeegee laminator tool 64" with extension handle? I need the store which sending shipment to Europe.

Thanks

(Im sorry if i post this topic to wrong category )

Take a real,good,long look at the tool. There is nothing there that you can't make yourself from materials that you can buy in Europe.Probably your own town.

I have asked to uscutter.com if they are sending over seas and they didn't reply yet.

Banner John:

Do you have some suggestion which tool should replace big squeegee tool? It looks like good tool for laminating. There exists machine called cold laminator tool, but it is more expensive then big squeegee

ai really couldn't tell you I don't do laminating but there is someone here who does who might be able to help you.Are you there,Dakota?

I use a cold laminator not the BS to laminate - I think mopar might use one occasionally but I know he uses a heat assist laminator most of the time.   jfought uses a cold lam like mine - not sure who to refer to on this as it is harder for me to do with a BS - the reason to buy a laminator.  I have actually thought about a second laminator set up for cast.

Thanks for fast reply. Im looking for some cold laminator but i don't know which laminator to choose. First one was BS but i have read some posts, that BS 64" is too large for hand tool laminating. Could you tell me please type of your cold laminator?

Daige , not as nice as a heat assist but does a good job. But then again I am doing 30 inch. I think if I was doing 64 I would serously consider a Royal