JessXEmoji

How much to have a website built?

Next year I want to launch my own website to sell decals and tshirts. Does anyone know how much ill need to pay a website designer? I cant do what I want myself. Ill have at leat 1000 items along with drop down boxes for sizes and colors. Plus a shopping cart so they can check out with paypal or credit.

Im thinking around $3k for a local person? Im taking this website serious so i think its worth the investment. Any of you guys done this before?

I used to design websites. When I did it it was easy and I wrote the code in notepad. Now there's a lot of different codes. Most hosting sites have an editor you can tackle it yourself. Yahoo Smallbusiness is cheap and has an easy to use editor. Think I pay $11 a month for the hosting.

I design websites and setup shopping carts...$3000 is a bit high unless u are having the builder input all your items.

If u want more info pm me.

The 3k just came from a quick google search. I was hoping it would be less. I can add all my products i just need a site to work kind like a ebay store but i have all the control.

I am still working on adding inventory to my own shopping cart...but its all functional..www.gcextreme.com

and it was all free! U jusy have to know how to set it up and do basic coding.

I charge $1500 for cart systems...and i am too busy working on vinyl projects and other peoples websites to really work on my own lol

It's pretty easy and cheap to do it yourself these days. Then again, I guess I'm kind of a DIY control freak.

Here are some of the things that I have used in the past.

Hosting:

Servage.net

Shopping Cart Software:

Open Cart  -  Servage has 1-click install, super easy & free

CubeCart

CS-Cart