Ravenwind / One Off Grafx

where to start to look for this programing

lol sorry but its not that simple....alot of programming, server side applications, and database systems...and it appears to be made in FLASH, which is discontinued and no longer supported by Adobe....

I spent 2 years learning Flash in college, now all that info, all those books, all useless. Thanks alot APPLE. (Apple did not support Flash, and there fore none of their ipads, computers, phones, etc would display Flash, and since alot of the mobile market was thru Apple, Adobe soon decided to abandon Flash).

I still have all my Flash software, and can build stuff in it...but eventually every new web browser will not support it...so its a waste of time...

Well then why did adobe just release Flash CC? Whats youtube going to do without flash? Dead? Not anytime soon. 

Flash allows you to write one piece of code and cross-compile it for the web, ios, android, windows and mac without the limitations other platforms currently have. HTML5 still has hoards of compatibility issues across browsers and devices. Java even more so from my understanding. 

I would venture a guess that they spent a few thousand bucks getting that integrated into their website.

I dont use a mac/apple, or any related product, but last time i recalled Apple did not support Flash....u had to download a 3rd party emulator or something to get the flash player to work...maybe things have changed. but everything i found says flash, at least for mobile, has been discontinued. 
My phone will not load flash stuff, samsung galaxy s3, but it will play youtube videos...?? maybe for the phone its a different platform...

That site posted up above, that interactive flash designer will not show up on my phone browser, but it does on my laptop google browser.

Either way, everything i see points out that they are moving toward html5, so why they released flash cc, i dont know.

but i know i found an article saying they removed the flash player from the android market and it won't be supported.

http://www.streamingmedia.com/Articles/News/Online-Video-News/Adobe-to-Discontinue-Development-of-Flash-Player-on-Mobile-Devices-78818.aspx

Trying to make a program/code/application supported all across the board for every device is gonna be hard when all these new devices are so different..

All my advanced coding knowledge is in flash/actionscript, java/javascript, html/css, coldfusion, asp, C+, .net, AS400, and a few others...but im getting out of touch since i have devoted more time to doing vinyl graphics.

And yes,  i am sure they paid big money for that site setup...so its not something you can just insert into your site..

Heres an interesting read, older article tho

http://techcrunch.com/2012/06/30/steve-jobs-war-against-flash/

it says YouTube displays their videos in a HTML5 player first, when available, and only falling back to Flash when the player isn’t supported.

Also "Steve Jobs issued his epic missive “Thoughts on Flash,” which sought to explain, once and for all, why Apple didn’t — and wouldn’t ever — integrate Flash into its mobile and tablet devices. "

Maybe now that Steve is dead, the head honchos at Apple have decided to go the other way and support Flash, and Adobe has decided not to discontinue it....i dont know