robertcadams

Font Style

I see posts on here a lot asking what certain fonts are... there are websites out there that you can submit a picture with the font on it and the website program generates a list of fonts based off of what it thinks is the closest. I'm not sure if the rules on this forum would allow me to post a website link here for other sites, but you can just google "what font is this" and some of the sites will pop up. I use these places a lot, its free, and a lot of times it saves time instead of waiting for someone to respond here. I am in no way shape or form trying to say don't ask for help in here, I'm just trying to help you save some time and find the correct answer. I hope this helps you out in the future.

The only posts not allowed are for websites that are competitors of USC and also other forums sponsored by same. Feel free.

Ok then, the website I use most often is www.whatfontis.com you upload the pic of the font then hopefully it will recognize the letters and you type in what the letters are. example being the picture says "Basketball" in a font you need to find, you upload it then it will attempt to recognize each letter then it will ask you what each letter is and you type in what the letter is and if its a capital letter or lower case etc. then it will show a list of fonts that closely match the pic. It's kinda hard to explain, but easy to do once you go there and try it out. I have found 99% of the fonts I was searching for using that site. If you need help figuring it out, shoot me a message and I'll try to help you. 

Who needs a silly font identifier when we have Mark-s

• Like 2