Sign in to follow this  
akaleela

Using SCALpro with MH cutter issues

OMG I need help. Idk what I'm doing wrong so first I tried working with a font and a puzzle to send to cutter. It didn't cut right at all than I tried just the font it just scribbles and than when I tried just with a puzzle and the pen just lift...doesn't even write ( wasted some shits with the blade) I'm getting frustrated please help. In anyway.

OMG I need help. Idk what I'm doing wrong so first I tried working with a font and a puzzle to send to cutter. It didn't cut right at all than I tried just the font it just scribbles and than when I tried just with a puzzle and the pen just lift...doesn't even write ( wasted some shits with the blade) I'm getting frustrated please help. In anyway.

Use the pen instead of the blade until you get your problems worked out.

Let's get down to basics. First, what type of OS PC are you using? Serial port or USB port. Are you using SCAL3? Are you using Windows? What are you trying to cut? Filetype? Are you using a vectoring software to create your graphic? SCAL3 seems to work best with SVG files. It really sounds like your software driver is loaded properly.

Now describe your process from start to finish. I have a 14" MH using SCAL3 in win7 off a laptop thru a USB port. -kid