Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

3/21 T-shirt design

Ya that's awesome and a lot of work....I can't remember what else I was gonna say 'cause I got distracted by the art....

looks great  :thumbsup:  dig the design

but why did it take you 2 hours to draw that pump? it's just a series of simple shapes.. keep working on your vector game, you'll get faster with more experience

looks great  :thumbsup:  dig the design

but why did it take you 2 hours to draw that pump? it's just a series of simple shapes.. keep working on your vector game, you'll get faster with more experience

I consider deciding of what style of pump to use in that time. I appreciate the rest of your comment.

Well since you only said "Took me 2 hrs alone to make the gas pump" I assumed that meant actually drawing it, not conceptualizing.. Wasn't trying to assume anything or upset you

That's cool you've been doing this for awhile and started young, I'm in the same boat.. I started web/graphic design work when I was 10 and I'm 27.. 

I want to apologize for my freak out I edited the post Its cool just been a looong day and took it out on someone. So I apologize.

I think I would have had to put the girl on last otherwise I would have got distracted trying to finish :)

Butch

• Like 1

Wow! My cutter has not even arrived yet and I would never attempt that! Amazing! New to all this. We do screen printing. Adding something new.