gcextreme

Looking at buying an enclosed cargo trailer..

And i'm sure your opinion is unbiased looking at your username :-\

These are kind of the replies I get back from my CL ads 10 minutes after I post them....Bad English/broken sentence is the 1st red flag... :rolleyes:

If this IS an actual company, they need to pay some high school kid minimum wage and let THEM post the ad  :lol:  !!!

Was mentioned on here this past week I think, about companies having a search for key words and then putting up spam like this....

• Like 1

We posted an ad in craigslist and bought this 2012 24 foot trailer for $1900. I know this is larger than you are looking for but my point is post a wanted ad and see what comes your way.

The guy we bought from did not post it on line. He just called from our ad and sold it to us. We were gonna buy a brand new trailer for $5000. We bought this one for half the price.

If I were you I'd either find a really great deal on used or buy a new one. The price difference between used and new is usually not a big difference.

Hate to quote an older post and one that is kind of unrelated but I have been looking for a this exact trailer. 24 - 26 ft x 8 - 8.5ft wide, and enclosed but never ever have I found one less than $5,000 that is enclosed and never anywhere near the size that I want. You got one heck of a deal!