Sign in to follow this  
Arcbeat

Cap pricing & Supply

Hello Guys,

I just added a cap press to my lil shop and I wanted to know how much do you charge for caps and also if you have any goos cap supplier.

Thanks,

I get $8 with a single color basic print in siser. I buy from sanmar mostly but since I just bought somebody out I've got over 400 hats to get rid of. If interested I'm selling at $2 each plus actual usps shipping.

Great !

So jaybird, what type of cap you have ? I may be Interested on getting 1 dozen from you. I was at the local mall and this guy was charging $12 for a custom cap.

For starters:1477344_1479528432267293_1317694169_n.jpI bought over 400 hats earlier this week from somebody going out. If you are looking for particular color/style I'll see what I have.

No I have a impressive mess going on. Boxes of hats everywhere and over 200 youth jerseys that came in the package. Time for some spring cleaning.

15 colors away from having the whole 651 lineup in stock.

Just answered your message about colors. This is such a random lot that i'll be hit and miss on styles and colors. Got a ton of purple but everything else is a little of this and a little of that. Got some embroidered collegiate stuff on FB that I'll sell for $3 plus actual usps.

No I have a impressive mess going on. Boxes of hats everywhere and over 200 youth jerseys that came in the package. Time for some spring cleaning.

Nice, I have to start looking for jerseys myself, have a Christian School looking for some

I get $8 with a single color basic print in siser. I buy from sanmar mostly but since I just bought somebody out I've got over 400 hats to get rid of. If interested I'm selling at $2 each plus actual usps shipping.

Man can't wait for the lot I bought from ya, and even 15 hats with what I got to work on is going to be a pain, I just found a bunch of hats I bought awhile ago. I should have bought lots of purple my high school which I live close to colors are

Purple and gold.

For you hat guys this place was awesome on their prices,  real nice hats and fast shipping ...

Been a couple years since I ordered ...But some of you will be like kids in a candy store , and no don't know them just a very happy customer

http://www.buckwholesale.com/

Don't miss looking at their close outs also

A gold mine for some of you guys that have stores

post-2057-0-51624200-1394890347_thumb.jp

post-2057-0-35503300-1394890604_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Hey Jay u get Visors in that lot?

Try buckwholesale .99 cent hats and visors. If you can't find I have a ton of black visors

• Like 2

EL I didn't get any qty. of visors but at 99 cents posted above I couldn't compete anyways. Only real reason I'm selling off hats is to recover some of the $700 I spent on this deal. Most of the hats I looked up on sanmar for comps and they were $3.99 and up whalesale.

• Like 1