Sign in to follow this  
rynecoop

Torn car with monster hand coming out

I am getting my show car ready for the car shows in June, and July, and I am looking for the graphic that looks like the car is torn away, and a monster hand is coming out.  If anyone has this one I would be very appreciative if you would share it.  I don't want to have to spend $300 on some clip art Cd's, just for 1 vector that I want.  Thanks a million!  I really appreciate it!

im not on my plotting computer right now so I cant see them, but I will get a chance to check them out tomorrow, I am sure they will be great!  Thanks a million for the help!

all of these files are really great, but I was wondering if anyone had this exact one.  if not I will use the others supplied.

post-1546-1298651721829_thumb.jpg

post-1546-12986517236626_thumb.jpg

Guest rvgraphixs

Yeah it is I would like that too!  B)

I only have the jpeg.  I am looking for it in an eps if anyone has it!  I found a guy on ebay that sells this decal, and offered him $ for the .eps file.  I only want it to put on my show car (Toyota MR2)  So I can use it for some advertising.  If anyone has this or sees it on the internet anywhere please let me know, I need it bad  I was thinking this decal with "Unleash The Beast" under it, I also want to put one where the engine is that is ripping away, and has an engine or an eye under it, If worst comes to worst I guess I can always try to trace it, and then manupilate it, but I really dont have time for all that.  Thanks in advance for help!!!!

Guest rvgraphixs

you can try vector-magic.com if your going to trace it.

ok I just finished it let me know what you all think.  let me know if you think I should tweek it a bit still or if it is fine, I will also post the .eps so everyone can download it.

post-1546-12986517271546_thumb.jpg

claw rip.SBD

post-1546-12986517283111_thumb.jpg

claw rip.SBD