Sign in to follow this  
stealth

starting a website

This is a image of what im hoping my site will look like. Any opinions on it welcome. I'd just like to know what you all thought

TRIALCWSMALLERBUTTONS.jpg

I like the overall concept. I would just work a bit more with the image in the center. I dont know why, but I think there is something wrong with it. Maybe you could make it a little bit lighter. Are you going to put info over that?

You have a nice base to work on.

I like the overall concept. I would just work a bit more with the image in the center. I dont know why, but I think there is something wrong with it. Maybe you could make it a little bit lighter. Are you going to put info over that?

You have a nice base to work on.

Yeah thats where the info will go about the site, maybe could do with being a bit more faded tho like you say

Yeah, then it definitively needs to be more faded. If you dont so that then the image will compete with the text. and it will be hard to read.

Joe

PS. Dont listen to me, according to you Im mad, right? hahaha  :)

Good Luck

Yeah, then it definitively needs to be more faded. If you dont so that then the image will compete with the text. and it will be hard to read.

Joe

PS. Dont listen to me, according to you Im mad, right? hahaha  :)

Good Luck

Yeah well you may be mad, but look at the world around you...........would you really wanna be sain, lol

Cheers for the input, i'll change that now

i like it of center that is the way it sepose 2 b

the image is greal but the hevy metal font is bad

Just my .02

I like the imaging, but the majority of people are not going to understand what the picture represents. They have no clue the equipment used to cut decals or do the printing.

From someone who knows the equipment - I love it.

The text is good - normally I would not care for the font, but the spacing and size make it such that it is easy to read and in such it relays a message.

So far good work = I give it an A and depending upon how you finish it off it could be an A+ or drop to a B.

Good luck and I can't wait to see the finished product.

I like the images for the layout. There are no rules for web or web design, just unofficial standards and 'best use practices'. If you want to offset your main body frame, then I would suggest that you move the vertical navigational bar to the left, and have the whitewash box on the right (it's a little 'standard' that way).

Stick with it though - you're off to a really great start!

Are you going to build it yourself?