Sign in to follow this  
OWJones

15% Coupon Code for Dye Sub and Engraveable Pet Tags

I found this site over a year ago when I was trying to get pricing information on getting into engraving.  Turned out it was too expensive for my tastes, but I did find a huge variety of different shaped pet tags that are suitable for sublimation.

Just got a holiday email from them that you can save 15% off using a coupon code, so if you need to stock up on pet tags, here's your chance!

"We would like to wish everyone a wonderful and safe holiday season. To spread the holiday cheer we are offering an instant 15% off all your purchases until December 31st.   Enter coupon code 2014 at checkout."

All of their dye-sub tags come blank, they don't include the designs shown as examples in the pic below. Most of the shapes are also available in multiple sizes, like the bone tag is available in 3 different sizes.   They are all double-sided, unlike the ones from Unisub which come in a single size and are single-sided.

Note: Unlike most sites that sell pet tags, with www.Chewbarka.net they do NOT include a link ring with the tags.  I've had poor luck with the D-ring links that come with the Unisub tags and have had customers report losing them off of their dog's collars (my dogs have each lost one), and so I prefer the split rings that Chewbarka.net sells for $0.15 each.

Note #2: I checked with my local locksmith's shop and was able to purchase ~5/8" split ring keyrings for the same price, although they only have the silver colored ones, Chewbarka.net offers brass or nickel finish split rings if you're customers are picky about that sort of thing.  I have yet to lose a tag when using a split ring vs. a D-ring link.

post-24492-0-17758600-1387490992_thumb.j

I use their dye sub tags and they are top quality. Fast service too.