Sign in to follow this  
DNA_Vinyl

Still having problems.

I had a guy who used to work with me (mexican) who bought from signwarehouse because at the time they were the only 1 with spanish speaking tech. After a few weeks he asked me to help get it running, apparently speaking spanish was a good pitch except the guy had no knowledge of the equipment at all.

I had a guy who used to work with me (mexican) who bought from signwarehouse because at the time they were the only 1 with spanish speaking tech. After a few weeks he asked me to help get it running, apparently speaking spanish was a good pitch except the guy had no knowledge of the equipment at all.
it's like they just gave up on support over there and the forum had NO old timers to support it . . . They sell must oh printer cheaper but with poor support and mouths rep on longevity or just need for maint support I just couldn't do it. Roland and mimicking are know as long term workhorses and more durable ink so glad I went Roland. Now with USC getting into Roland it is a win win (god that is so overused)

When I started they were more pro based but they have changed focus to compete with uscutter but their support isn't even close. Even w/o uscutter support the forum is a huge base of knowledge that theirs just doesn't have.

• Like 1