Sign in to follow this  
WrestlingWear

License Plates

I just recieved a package today from my order from SignWareHouse.com.

I ordered 50 blank plastic license plates, for around 48.00 shipped. I recieved my order in 2 days and I am VERY pleased wtih the product.

I have attached photos of the set plus my first one I made.

This tag is for my truck so lets please keep the copywrite topiics to a minimum. LOL

I also purchased some new Glow in the Dark T-Shirt paper from another company along with some Mouse Pad Blanks. I will keep everyone updates on those. Next order i found is puizzles. You can heat transfer or submerge any photo onto the items.

Let me know what you guys think.

post-1624-12986516856895_thumb.jpg

post-1624-12986516857101_thumb.jpg

post-1624-12986516867865_thumb.jpg

post-1624-12986516868002_thumb.jpg

The plate looks great - looking forward to the glow shirts and mouse pads - Please post when you test it out! ;)

Guest Terry

Hey thanks for posting them, seems like a nice price, yaa I'm a bit sick of the copy right crap also.

Nice plates...I've never done them before, but after seeing yours, I have incentive now to do one for myself.

I ordered a bunch for myself from SignWarehouse. Damn good price too. Even with shipping,less that $1 each. No idea what I'm gonna do with them.

I ordered a bunch for myself from SignWarehouse. Damn good price too. Even with shipping,less that $1 each. No idea what I'm gonna do with them.

Give them away to the poor guys in Puerto Rico

I just recieved a package today from my order from SignWareHouse.com.

I ordered 50 blank plastic license plates, for around 48.00 shipped. I recieved my order in 2 days and I am VERY pleased wtih the product.

I have attached photos of the set plus my first one I made.

This tag is for my truck so lets please keep the copywrite topiics to a minimum. LOL

I also purchased some new Glow in the Dark T-Shirt paper from another company along with some Mouse Pad Blanks. I will keep everyone updates on those. Next order i found is puizzles. You can heat transfer or submerge any photo onto the items.

Let me know what you guys think.

Did you do the Harley one in vinyl or sublimation?

I have a bunch of plastic ones from them also.

The acrylic ones are real nice also!  :) I got the "Mirrored Acrylic" plates.