Sign in to follow this  
karkess

Website feedback and content

Ok, so I'm working on my website, which is just informational at this time.  I am wanting a page with installation instructions that I can send people to who purchase from me.  I could just snag something off the net, but I figure everyone here is so generous, perhaps someone has something already put together I could use.  If could just get permission and a link, that would be great!

Here's the link to my site: www.creationsinvinyl.com

Looking for feedback.  I'm still building content and verbage.  Just looking for cosmetic feedback.  BTW...I don't know what anyone else's knowledge is, but this in 100% my work and if anyone needs any help with their sites, I'd be glad to help.

Thanks!

^^^ is that from your site?  I saw those, but didn't want to rip it off.

I'm going for a elegant with attitude style.  I want people to know I can be stylish enough to put my work in their home as a wall decal or business sign, but if you want to offend the public with a car decal, I'm all over that too.

I see what you mean about to V though.

The V is ok but you have to give it a second look.

I was going to send people to a good youtube link for install instructions cause people do better seeing how its done than reading it.  Perhaps make your own.  But those instructions slice&dice posted are put together well enough.

The V is ok but you have to give it a second look.

I was going to send people to a good youtube link for install instructions cause people do better seeing how its done than reading it.  Perhaps make your own.  But those instructions slice&dice posted are put together well enough.

I tried the pinted instructions...and you know what? More often than not, they would ask for a link to a video.So now, I just send a link. There are plenty on Youtube to cover just about any type of installation.