This is my first RTA layered job.  Do you have a formula for these?  I have tried a couple calculators, but wanted to double check my work.

4 color, 651, RTA, basic weeding

6 qty, 6" round

1 color, 651, RTA, medium weeding

20 qty, 6" round

Thank you for any help.  I am still trying to get my pricing narrowed down.  Would love to print a price list one day for those that ask, does anyone do that or do your price on the fly?

I usually price multi color on the fly based on design (weeding time) and the # of colors. Kinda seat of the pants but I have not found a good system yet

20.00 for the first set  3.17 each

54.18 for the 20  at  2.71

plus any design time  for me here

you can do a  basic price  but it is rough. i run like 7.00 a sq ft for vinyl per color you can get it down to a cost per inch.

that seems awful cheap to me. On a 1 color 6" I'd get $5. On 20 4 color even at $5 each they getting a deal.

Yeah id be closer to $8 each on the 4 color for six if its not super crazy to weed.

For the 20 1 color, Id be around $3-$4 each. Due to quantity.

• Like 1

I know I'm cheap, that's why that other price seemed way too low. Maybe for print but not layered.

Thanks guys, even with a variance, that helps me see I am in ballpark.  I would LOVE to come up with a price list that sort of covers some of the more popular requests (logo decals, banners, etc). Maybe one day when we slow down this winter!

Now...off to practice layering :)