I just got my first Vinyl Cutter and I have never been more proud and happy. only problem is 

After I took the time to put it together and upload the program and get the driver installed, 

I cannot for the life of me get this cutter to cut properly!

it starts off fine and then starts overlapping and wiggleing and ruining the designs. I am unsure why though.

I noticed others have had this problem but I never found out if they were able to fix it. I have project due by the end of this month and I would like to fix this ASAP. if you know what I mean. 

any and all help will be very much appretiated!

If you have not done so, you must activate the SCALP  (Sure Cuts A Lot software.)  Other than that, your not giving enough info to help you.     Maybe post a photo.

unroll - don't make it pull off the roll, what skeeter just said and make sure you use skeeters tried and true method of setting blade depth

WelI have an MH 871-MK2 

I didn't want to go ahead and use a whole roll so what I did was cut about 24"x 24" piece of vinyl. 

so it was not rolled up and I do believe I have already activated SCALP.

I used while vinyl so it is kinda hard to see the cut out. and it is dang near impossible to weed with all the silly extra doodles this cutter made.

I followed the instructions to the T.also the blade depth after a day and a half of trying is set very well. I even grounded my machine and its on tile floor. 

I do not know what else to do.

tumblr_mt1ha9P0bf1qkrltlo1_500.jpg

please ignore the background, I needed to find a place to place them . these are images that came from the software itself and they are supposed to be smooth lines. but my cutter cuts them wobbly and then I feel like the cutter shifts? if that makes any sense. 

sorry my English is kinda sucks.

it makes one pass. its not double cutting it. even the origin test cuts are coming out odd. it does the star doesn't connect the final lines and then the square around it one each different pass is a different shape its like the machine is forgetting what exactly it was trying to do.

ok 3 things - looks like offset is way off (usually people mess with that when they shouldn't), check the allen screws in the grit rollers to  make sure they are tight, check and make sure the carriage wheels are on the tracks - all of them

sorry I just looked through my manual, what is the offset? and how should I go about fixing it?

also I will try to tighten the allen screws. and yes the wheels are on track :)