Sign in to follow this  
haumana

Holy Cow! ... Important website you really need to see.

A family member sent this website to me and I thought I just had to pass it on...

Because everyone needs to be aware.

www.FamilyWatchDog.us

When you visit this site you can enter your address and a map will pop up with your house as a small icon of a house. There will be red, blue and green dots surrounding your entire neighborhood. When you click on these dots a picture of a criminal will appear with his or her home address and the description of the crime he or she has committed.

The best thing is that you can show your children the se pictures and see how close these people live to your home or school.

This site was developed by John Walsh from Americas Most Wanted. This is another tool we can use to help us keep our kids safe.

Please pass this on to everyone!!!

This site does work -  it's an amazing tool !!!

Every family usually has one black sheep ... apparently our family's black sheep pops up on this database. And here I thought he was incarcerated for beating on his wife, low and behold, it was actually for a sex offense which probably took place while he was beating his wife.

Worse yet, for whatever reasons, he is using my grandmother's address as a place a residence even though she tossed him for the house years ago. Scary, scary, scary.

Yikes.. I checked our neighborhood and there's one a few blocks down the road and a few more on the far side. There are a ton in the whole area

Thanks Haumana for the link.  I use to have it a few years back and than lost it somehow.  I checked it out here, thankfully noone on the street, but also checked where we hope to be moving to and there is one nearby.

Jenny