MH 721 USCutter

Purchased 3/08

SignBlazer 06

Serial port (COM3)

Windows XP

ThermoFlex Vinyl

* It will not cut, "TEST" cut is fine. Say's " Sending to cutter" when I hit the send to cut button. NOTHING happens. PLEASE help.

Guest Terry

Well I'm on com1, my 3 did not work when I first got mine. what driver you using?

the serial port is usually com1... but I have seen it as high as 6. Try switching ports around and see if another one works.

By drivers...Terry means which cutter drivers? I had to use the Redsail drivers for awhile. I can't remember why.

I have never seen a Serial port assigned to COM3, unless it was manually changed. Usually COM1 and COM2 is reserved for the Serial port on your computer.

All the other ports I tried said "error" when tryin to cut. How do I find the cutter driver?

Send me a PM with your phone number and I will call you for assistance.

I have never seen a Serial port assigned to COM3, unless it was manually changed. Usually COM1 and COM2 is reserved for the Serial port on your computer.

It can be changed. You need to open your device manager and see what number is assigned to the com port if it is anything but 1,change it back to 1.

Changed back to com 1 and BINGO it worked. Thanks to all that replied, i'm sure you will hear from me again once I start cutting.

great! It's usually something simple. Post a pic of your first cuts.