Sign in to follow this  
XabuJr

Fly fishing pole w/ reel?

I've been searching for a simple fly fishing pole and reel that I can print for my brother in law. No fishing line required, just the pole with the round reel. Does anyone have one already?? 

heres is a jpeg i found on google.. you can remove the words if need be.

post-35399-0-79094600-1376096926_thumb.j

heres is a jpeg i found on google.. you can remove the words if need be.

I saw one like that, but looking for something with more pole and less detail even.  I may have to try my luck at doing one by hand....... 

Yep. The only time I post something in here is when I can't find what I'm looking for through google or other image search options I have available. 

What you do OW take the one i posted erase the words and rotate it and vector it....lmao  That looks good OW

What you do OW take the one i posted erase the words and rotate it and vector it....lmao  That looks good OW

Nope, I already had it in EPS format...  I wouldn't do that to you... some members on the forums... but not you, man!

• Like 1

Nope, I already had it in EPS format...  I wouldn't do that to you... some members on the forums... but not you, man!

Cool thanks.. I can work on my vector editing skills now.. Shouldn't be too difficult..

I am messing with you OW Hope you get it right XabuJR.  It is a good looking eps though