Sign in to follow this  
JoeCamaro

Hats coming soon!

I just wanted to share the good news:

I got a hat heat press, so be ready to see some of my creations on hats!

:o

This reminds me of a song...

(music) I'm so excited, that I just can't hide it, I'm about to loose control but I think I like it... (music)

hahah just kidding.

JoeCamaro

Yeah, but now Improved

Now Presenting the Karaoke Assasinator... with a HAT!!!! Woohoo!

Joe, that's great news!!  Definitely let us see some of your designs when you get them done.  I've been thinking about a hat press for some time.  I have a mug press that I love as well.

Jenny

Ok, good! Now i'm just waiting on Uncle Sam so I can do my part to help the economy..LOL

Been working fine, I've done a mug(No one wants them) some hats and a lot more shirts.  Seems to hold up good and for the price on a combo press, its great.  One thing that I would like to get rid of, is the beeping noise that it makes.  It will beep every time it reaches the temp that you set it to.  When it gets to that temp, it will try to hold it there, by making the temp go up and down a few degrees.  This will result in a beeping every few seconds.  But I like it and might even need to buy another.

The beeping would be annoying, I can tell mine has reached temperature because the relay clicks over to the off position.