Sign in to follow this  
petroman2012

Dont believe me...Ya gotta hear it

No joking now...I found this a couple of weeks ago and have been hooked since...If you are a Joe Walsh fan or not you have to go to YouTube and listen to the following tracks:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Joe Walsh-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Family: Excellent Superb....Makes me think real hard about my life and my wife and what friend(s) I may/may not have...

One Day At A Time: Very meaningful and am sure it is laden with or about alcohol or drugs addiction and getting off the same...

Analog Man: Listen to the words, you'll get it....

India: total musical score, no words, no singin, just one hell of a rhythmic beat and I like it....

I saw James Gang 100 yrs ago, Blue Oyster Cult warmed up before James Gang came on Stage...That's the only concert I went to before joining the army and the 1 cut I remember to this day was Funk 49 LONG VERSION.....

Just something I wanted to share with a few of you die-hard hippies from the late 60-70's

Thanks for the recommendation.  Long time Joe Walsh fan, I will give 'em a listen.

Cal