Sign in to follow this  
rtg

Need help vectorizing

If your allowed to reproduce it, the owner should have a  file.  I would start with asking the owner for a larger file or picture.

This is all I could find.

Open it in Inkscape or Adobe then save it as an .eps file.

I have a complicated vectorizing task for someone if they would like to help.  Of course, I am more than willing to pay for services if needed.  I have a customer who bought an existing business and the artwork was no provided in the purchase for some reason, however the copyrights were transferred with the business.  Anyway, all I have is a picture of an existing wrap.  The Customer would like a "Full Image" with shades, fades, etc. if possible.  And considering I only do vinyl, I would like a more simplified version which I can cut, and obviously there will be some color layering, but the amount of work he has for me is definitely worth it!

Logo 1

I have a complicated vectorizing task for someone if they would like to help.  Of course, I am more than willing to pay for services if needed.  I have a customer who bought an existing business and the artwork was no provided in the purchase for some reason, however the copyrights were transferred with the business.  Anyway, all I have is a picture of an existing wrap.  The Customer would like a "Full Image" with shades, fades, etc. if possible.  And considering I only do vinyl, I would like a more simplified version which I can cut, and obviously there will be some color layering, but the amount of work he has for me is definitely worth it!

try this forum member drakesis

excaliburcreations.com