Sign in to follow this  
hek03

MH721 rollers just stop

I have a problem with my plotter, it was running fine and rollers just stop, do not move in X the blade is cutting but the vinyl does not move! I have this ;D machine in Mexico, any idea what can I do? the machine is less than a year old.

Try and move the metal roller maually with your fingers. It may be seized up, could also be a motor issue.

If Ken's suggestion doesn't work, it is probably a mainboard issue.  We may be able to send out just replacement chips if this issues has not yet been resolved.

We can ship to Mexico, but I think Marcus is correct on this one. I've seen a couple just recently acting in a similar way that needed the main board replaced to resolve the issue.

Replacement main boards can be found at www.uscutterdirect.com

Ken

well i just already order a motor but if you thing that the main board needed be replace, i'll do it.

my plotter was shipped to me on May 28,2006, tell me what to do so you can ship the main board direct to mexico.

i live in Chicago but this plotter is at Mexico.

You can order from uscutterdirect.com

It will be much more to ship internationally, but it is possible.

Que hubo carnal...

Oye vi que  eres de Mexico y pense en preguntarte a ti por los problemas que he tenido porque puse un mensaje y nadie me ha pelado.

A mi lo que pasa es que mando un jale, y algunas veces la maquina simplemente se para y uno cree que esta recibiendo informacion y que pronto va a continuar, pero no, el foco amarillo deja de parpadear y ya nunca se mueve, si  en ese momento estaba haciendo por decir una letra, la deja donde quedo nisiquiera la termina, y tengo qe reiniciar todo...  y se desperdicia esa linea de vinil,  no te ha pasado esto?

Lo que tu dices del rodillo no me ha pasado, esta muy raro y la neta yo nose nada de estas maquinas.

Ay cualquier cosa que me puedas decir sera muy bien recibida.

saludos

now, i install a new motor and new main board, but the The Carriage of Cutter-Bracket holds the blade holder.

some times the blade does not move down or it sound like is getting stuk.

After replacing the MB, I would double check to make sure all of the cables are in the correct place. If you have a newer MB, the colored cables that run from the belt motor go to the connection towards the back of the board. The colored cables that come from the case go toward the front. The shorter flat grey cable goes near the fan, the longer flat grey cable goes toward the front of the board.

Double check the connections.

Keep me posted.