Sign in to follow this  
xpaperman

Looking for......Hoodies

I am trying to find a hoodie for a customer.  They are looking for a 3xl tall.  I can't find a "tall Hoodie" with the vendors I normally use.  He has ordered 3xl tall shirts from me in the past and they are perfect.  Can't find the tall hoodie.  Anyone have a place that stocks those things?  Thanks

I have found that hoodies in general are too high...... but yea, the 3xl's I have been finding are 25-30.  Just can't find the talls.   I also forgot to mention (this makes it even more difficult)  He wants the color to be purple.  

In 3XLT without a design on them, I found Black, Grey and Dk Grey - not a whole lot of choices in that size range, unless you buy one with a college logo on it...

That is pretty much what I have discovered, I got back with my customer and he has decided a t-shirt would work.  He really wanted a custom hoodie tho (he lives in the north eh)  So I will make him the shirt and secretly keep my eye out for a hoodie and surprise him one day.  Might trip across one on the big auction site.  Thanks for helping out!

I would say go and check out at Design'N'Buy . They also provde online ready to print hoodie design software which you can design and print as per your requirement.