Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terry

THERE ???

Guest Terry

I always use wrong grammer- spelling. I spell it ( THERE ) no matter how I use it. ;)

Guest Terry

I bet it drives that rocket scientist BannerJohn nuts.  ;)

I can help you with speeeling but not graaamer. I think I saw a cupon in da walmart add fer grammer buy one get 2.

Guest fivestar

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Guest fivestar

I tnhik we sat in the bcak of the room tgoehter.

Lol!  :o

I haven t had one of those in years. Actually, they are a rare find here.

dangit i wuz hopin to trade 2 fur 1

I bet it drives that rocket scientist BannerJohn nuts.  :o

the only things that drive me nuts are blister packs and women who expect me to buy them a car every time I marry one.

and I'm not a rocker scientist...anymore.

Guest Terry
:o That stuff is to funny, but now I know I got a problem... I read them all WAY to easy.

the only things that drive me nuts are blister packs and women who expect me to buy them a car every time I marry one.

I'm pretty close with John on this one, except I don't really mind buying the cars so much...  it's just that they always want to keep them!

K

I'm pretty close with John on this one, except I don't really mind buying the cars so much...  it's just that they always want to keep them!

K

exactly... I can't remember exactly which one of my wives it was. I think it was # 3....but I paid for about $3000 in dental bridgework and partials. She didn't want to give those back either.