Sign in to follow this  
Laceylp

Driving me crazy and need help someone please.

I have been playing around this image using Corel, inkscape and in Signblazer and I can not get it right. I am so frustrated I could throw soemthing. If anyone out there can help I need this as a one or two color line art and I can not get it done. I do not know why or what I am doing wrong. when converted it does not cut right or look good at all. I do not know what to do so begging for help. If you know a cheap place to vector it please let me know. I mean cheap cause they are not paying me for t-shirts YET!! LOL I have had this a few weeks and AHHHH it is so frustrating to try what all say and still get no where. Sorry for the rant and if you ave tried and not gotten it then you know where I am. Any help is appreciated and like I said a cheap person is also fine. THANKS for any help!!!

~Lacey

post-3516-0-05130400-1369264804_thumb.jp

I just sent a message over and do you know if they are reasonable or a cost? Thanks for helping me.

Did I post this in the right topic? I just added it to the general help/tracing one as well. Hope there is not an issue but wasn't sure and I posted this when I was so frustrated. LOL I am over it and realized it is out of my league.

Thanks again,

Lacey