Ammastor

Question about configuration

Hello,

I normally use SignCut Pro but subscription is running out and would like to start using SignBlazer.  I have both installed and both do cut however there is a difference in the cutting.  Sign Cut cuts all my lines and everything smooth as can be and in SignBlazer cuts all my straight lines wavy.  It not real bad but they are not perfect cuts.  Has anyone experienced this before?

Also I am using version 6.0.21.  Is this the latest version available from USCutter?  Or is there an update or a new download for the software.

I do like the layout and I can change things and draw right in SB and then cut from the same program.  With SignCut Pro it pretty much cut only.  and also crashes alot.  Which is one reason I do not wish to pay for the subscription again.  Maybe if  it didn't crash I would.   But ever since I have used SignCut it has done this and it doesn't seem to matter what computer I use it on.

Thank you,

Ammastor

I have never had that problem at all using SignBlazer . I suggest making something in SB & see if you have the same problem . It may be in the file you are importing ? SCALPro is a nice inexpensive software that does a good job . I would also suggest looking at the node path to see if they are straight .

I will look at the nodes.   I have cut the same vector over and over again using Signcut and with SignBlazer is where I have the issue.   I mean its not bad but annoys me because I have to have them perfect for the customer.

I will look into SCALPro.   Never tried it.

I have been importing vectors from Corel and I will try making something in SB and see if it does the same thing.

Thank you.