Sign in to follow this  
lexlutha

cutter cutting wrong

]hey guys i'm new to this cutter stuff i have a small print shop and i bought the mh721 and have the program sing cut 2 le im having trouble cutting full lettering for my t shirts the program cuts the lettering as a puzzle and i have to weed it and combine the pieces together to make the word there is something i must be doing wrong please help ......thx....lex

According to Mr.Kjell you can't use signcut to do lettering.If you have installed inkscape you might try working the lettering in inkscape and then opening it in signcut.

Like Billy mentioned, SignCut is really just for cutting. You will want to create your text files with another graphics program and import them to SingCut for the cutting.

oh im sorry i meant im working with adobe illustrator then i send the lettering to sign cut x2 but when i cut and check in preview it looks like a puzzle and i have to put it together i looks like tiles all broken up

Have you registered the software?  If it is not registered, it defaults to only cutting a limited size (I think 100mm).  If you can't figure it out, post more details on the Signcut forum area.

THX GUYS YOU'VE BEEN VERY HELPFUL IN THIS SITUATION AS A RESULT OF YOUR HELP I FOUND OUT THAT NO I HAVE NOT REGISTERD MY SIGNCUT...DUH...LOL.HOW STUPID OF ME THAT IS WHY I KEPT SEEING TEST MODE .......SOMEBODY SHOOT ME....THX GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP ...I WILL NOW GO AND REGISTER ..AGAIN THX

I had kinda the same problem with cutting lines through the letters useing corel draw 11 when exporting to sign cut the problem is in the export when you save the file as ( ai) in the adobe illustrator export you must uncheck the simulate complex filled curves you only need to do this 1 time it fixed  the problem. Here is a link http://sc-x2.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=42&Itemid=32 to the sign cut-x2 site that explains it. Hope this helps

Dennis

DC Sign

When you use the quick link for CorelDRAW, situated under the Application Launcher and named Send to SignCut, then you do not have to bother about that setting "Complex filled curves".