HornersSigns

Lines thru my images

Just purchased a sc plotter.went to practice with it and i typed in my name.the plotter draws the letters in my name fine but it is drawing straight lines thru the letters of my name.i also designed a logo for my business and the plotter drew the image fine with ink pen but it also drew lines threw the image.what am i doing wrong? I know when i go to cut the image it will cut all these lines thru the image.PLEASE HELP!

i had this issue with my SC as well.  Does it draw the line through the middle in the same spot everytime?  Mine would do it in different spots, but would consistently do it (and it would stop in mid cut). If I remember right there were some extra little nodes that werent doing anything hanging out in the background.  What drawing software and cutting software are you using?

I had to select JUST the letters or the parts I wanted to keep, CUT, then do a SELECT ALL, and delete the extra nodes.  Then PASTE my image back to my layout.

i had this issue with my SC as well.  Does it draw the line through the middle in the same spot everytime?  Mine would do it in different spots, but would consistently do it (and it would stop in mid cut). If I remember right there were some extra little nodes that werent doing anything hanging out in the background.  What drawing software and cutting software are you using?

I had to select JUST the letters or the parts I wanted to keep, CUT, then do a SELECT ALL, and delete the extra nodes.  Then PASTE my image back to my layout.

Im using the software that came with the plotter.SURE CUTS ALOT

Im using the software that came with the plotter.SURE CUTS ALOT

OK, so activate it, and you will get rid of the lines cutting thru your designs...You must activate it.  Also, there are many upgrades to it, once you activate it.

OK, so activate it, and you will get rid of the lines cutting thru your designs...You must activate it.  Also, there are many upgrades to it, once you activate it.

That done it! lines gone.Cant beleave i forgot to even activate it.U was a great help my frend.Thank u very much!

That done it! lines gone.Cant beleave i forgot to even activate it.U was a great help my frend.Thank u very much!

Your welcome,  Happy Cutting... ;D