Sign in to follow this  
odhinn

Hi, just recieved my mh721

Hi from Tampa, fl.  I've been a wholesale sign manufacturer for over 15 years, specializing in Vacume formed faces and CNC routing,  got tired of useing my 6'x10' mulicam router to cut vinyl for painted masks and sandblasting. 

Guest Terry

Welcome, any help you need... you will find here. ;)

well so far i'm really unhappy with my purhase.  can't get it to work and can't get any help from support.  will be packing it up and returning it soon if I support doesn't step up and help.

Send a pm with your phone # to kenimes and he will get to you. USCutter has just recently moved and has grown quite a bit lately and he's the only tech guy for now.

What problems are you having? We'll try to help you out. Make sure you have as many os robbing items such as screensavers, etc turned off.

thanks for the offer,  Ken caught me just as I was leaving last night and we fritzed with it for about an hour and he had all the same problems I did.  turns out it might be a hardware issue on my comp.  I have a few new things to try out today.  I'm not going to post anyjmore on this thread regarding this subject as I have another one going in the refine section. 

thanks again