Sign in to follow this  
petroman2012

Finished late last nite....

57 was bought clip and did up for my friend Keith...The old Ford was a rough and finished clean and cut this week...

post-36467-0-60680000-1363456822_thumb.j

post-36467-0-37665100-1363456837_thumb.j

Nicely done sir that is why I came to you for my image. That's a nice 57 mine isn't as clean should buy that myself. If you don't mind me asking where'd you find it?

truthfully the wife paid $6.00 for it at a craftshow in Fla this week as she was in Jacksonville to check on my mother and my property there, a vendor selling embroidery clip on a "stick" and she saw MAC illustrator clip on a "stick", make a long story short she bought the MAC version as I am cross-transferring since I traded a cutter for a Broken MAC, got what I needed to fix it as anyone knows(I hope) that MAC's were the TRUE desktop publisher, went to school(Commercial Art) and learned on a MAC....Anyway it (stick) came with 25 other vehicle designs....All I got off stick was a name Triple-world graphics and web page is NON working if you were to ask me already tried it as I wanted more of this stuff...

Hope your mm is doing good. Nice of your wife and dang wish that company was around would love it. I learned on a Mac in h

I've school I even have a really old Mac family member gave me it however the os is bad so it sits and collects dust when I mean old I mean old.