I have been cutting tonight the female is for a client who's a stripper ironic huh? And the guy is my personal creation, and I did a mustang cause someone in my other post asked we're one was. I tried editing the nodes so it looked better not a fan of this one does anyone have any other cutable mustang images?

post-35756-0-41098100-1363061513_thumb.j

• Like 1

I was just teasing... I actually own a chevy truck, but have always loved Mustangs. I've been an owner of 5 , then I had kids. LOL They ask me why don't I get another one and I said maybe when I turn 60. LOL..again, nice work. I love your little man too. That's cool

I was figuring but I also wanted to see if I could do it. I myself am a 1969 hurst olds 4-4-2 guy but love my 67-71 chevelles, camaro's, skylarks, and 57 2 door coupe Bel Airs. Along with Cudas, challengers and chargers, super bees list goes on and on. I would cut a hurst olds / cutlass but I find no cut ready or even traceable images.

That little guy was created when I was in high school in the 90's I modeled him after most metal bands thank you for liking him.