Sign in to follow this  
suzy1479

need help - sc cutter

Suzy,

before you buy a bunch of stuff for it, send a pic to the customer service dept. I just got a cutter a couple of months ago and it did weird stuff also. They finally replaced the cutter because they didn't know what the prob was. Great service. Was resolved quickly also. Got lots of help from this forum but nothing worked. I think it was a bad batch of cutters according to cs.

I call US cutter last monday and told them I had 100 percent failure rate with my SC cutter. I got a new TC cutter yesterday. works perfectly. i have made at least 20 cuts today and everyone is perfect.

I call US cutter last monday and told them I had 100 percent failure rate with my SC cutter. I got a new TC cutter yesterday. works perfectly. i have made at least 20 cuts today and everyone is perfect.

who paid the shipping?

who paid the shipping?

they paid shipping to send the SC back to them and i paid the 9 dollars to have the TC shipped to me.

i also paid the difference from the SC to the TC price.

Thanks to every one for there help here. Guess it was just a defective SC i got.

they paid shipping to send the SC back to them and i paid the 9 dollars to have the TC shipped to me.

i also paid the difference from the SC to the TC price.

Thanks to every one for there help here. Guess it was just a defective SC i got.

That is great!