petroman2012

Finally able to do sum thin....

being on call has been fun...I did the Bel Air about 3 weeks ago..I didnt shoot it before covering it and I didnt have any 24in tak paper so doubled it...made it for my next door neighbor for his brother, says he is a nut case about 54 bel Air's....The Ford I did up last nite....Did a Soroity Phi Mu for someone in Fla 24in x 24in and Phi Mu 6in x 12in...Hopefully I can catch up on 1 persons request for a character design-you know who you are...

post-36467-0-53592200-1362845866_thumb.j

post-36467-0-88763700-1362845876_thumb.j

Oh forgot these 2 were for Wall art as they wanted it in their bathroom?...Ok....Done with my LP II and Oracal 631 Exhib..The Bel air was fun weeding....

They both look sweet my friend Love the oldies I myself love the 57 Bel air 2 Coupe and a 1969 Hurst Olds 4-4-2, and lets not forget about a hot rod 32 ford. But then again any car back in the 30's - way early 70's had class and oh so sexy. And I know who I am lol

i like them both, good job. do you weed yours? my wife does all of my weeding. I dont have the patience for it lol

Nayyyy..... I do all my own weeding, I am TRYING to have the dilegence to be patient with her BUT like her use of a mouse she is abit quick with movement and gotta get her to plan ahead when weeding, look at where it begins as well as where it ends on any of the areas that are particularly thin and squiggy...waiting on USCUTTER shippment of Mat material as I have my first of 4 multi color tests and I give MAR's credit in leading me in the area on SCALP and 2-3-4 color lay-ots..Again thanks sir...

w