kauffman21

New banner I made tonight with my logo

It is not crooked, I just took the pic at a weird angle. I am not a photographer by any means, lol. this banner will replace our old white banner that hangs off the front of my table/booth at flea markets and anywhere else we usually set up shop.it is 24"tall by 6' wide. pre-grometted black banner from uscutter.

I am active duty Army and about 99.99% of my business comes from veterans. So the m-16's are a non-issue on my logo around here. Of course if I expand I will possibly do a logo redesign without the m-16's just to be more "universal" friendly

Thanks for your service our service men and women are greatly under appericated . I have no problem with the m16s but some may would with the shootings lately. I see no more harm in that than crossed muskets or crossed swords there all just symbols of wepons but the high profile slayings have shed a negetive eye to what is precived as assult type wepons.

• Like 1

Thanks for your service our service men and women are greatly under appericated . I have no problem with the m16s but some may would with the shootings lately. I see no more harm in that than crossed muskets or crossed swords there all just symbols of wepons but the high profile slayings have shed a negetive eye to what is precived as assult type wepons.

If I get big enough to do business outside of my current niche (99.9% Army families) I definitely will change the m-16's. But I have been using that logo for about a year now with no complaints...but then again like I said just about all of my customers understand what they represent within my logo. I have already been messing with new variations of the logo in case it is needed in the future, but with me being Active duty, I don't see me expanding business anytime soon.. Thank guys/gals for the info though, that's why I love this site.....a lot of great knowledge and good criticism!