brooklynpark

Just received Copam - But no Roller Parts ?

TO make this simple - If you go to the User's Manual that comes with the cutter.  Go to page 8 - You see that bar withtwo brackets that hold the bar (directly under the Copam) - That bar part and both brackets was not included in my package that did arrive today.  Could someone help or direct me to the proper place.  Thanks a bunch.  Melinda

Hi again.  I'm definitely a newbie here.  Well, maybe I didn't explain this situation very well.  In the book it is called ROLLER SUPPORTER.  The support roller for loading scroll.  That roller part and the metal bracket part that holds this roller, is missing in my copam package.  Does anyone have a clue as to what I am referring to, and did your copam have one when you got your package?  Thanks for any help.  Also Does scroll = vinyl? 

Hi Melinda, yep that part supports the vinyl so that the vinyl will roll freely.  You will need to contact Ken here on the forum or at  US Cutter and I'm sure he'll get that out to you ASAP.

Jenny

Hi,  I just received my 2500 yesterday and it came with an alternate roller system.  Instead of being like in the picture it was a double roller setup that mounts onto the cross support for the legs and can be slid side to side as needed.  There were no directions for mounting it, had to figure it out on my own. 

Hope this helps.

;D

Yes, the one pictured in the manual is outdated.....a little misleading. Like pulling teeth trying to get the manufacturer to update the darn thing.

when I received mine I noticed it was different but knew they probably changed things.  It does have the roller at the bottom.  I also new it changed because ken and everyone talked of seriel and paralell connections but mine like yours propably came with usb to usb.