MadHatterGraphix

YouTube capture for iOS/ iPhone, iPad

If your wanting to make videos for YouTube and all you have for a camera is an iPhone or iPad there's a free app called capture at the apps store. I tested it a little and workers great however I didn't see much for editing. Just thought I would let everybody know about it.

Watcha posting on YouTube ??

Rodger basically video game videos but thinking bout doing, short films been into film making for awhile never got to getting friends to act I have built a lot of equipment. Also wrote lots of short scripts. Thinking of doing some quick videos on the digital side of screen printing and vinyl cutting. Possibilities are endless with my mind lol.

Rodger basically video game videos but thinking bout doing, short films been into film making for awhile never got to getting friends to act I have built a lot of equipment. Also wrote lots of short scripts. Thinking of doing some quick videos on the digital side of screen printing and vinyl cutting. Possibilities are endless with my mind lol.

It would be hard pressed to find a subject not covered on utube

Thanks for the info on the phone app , but I'll never use that . This is my 1 & only YouTube attempt . My 4 year old grand-daughter back on my dirt bike track . I used to be pretty competitive with my brother-in-law & his kids vs my kids :) ... now it is gonna be my grand-daughter vs his grand-son :) .