Sign in to follow this  
gogetemgraphix

how do you get rid of old imports?

i am pulling my hair out here. coreldraw is part of my problem but how do you get rid of the things you have imported to signcut?  my problem is i try to send another thing ...well for instance, i sent a # 92 to signcut it wasn't what i wanted because i had contoured it and it didn't send it right, so then i try something new and send just a 2 and the same 92 comes up and i can't get rid of it!

someone please help me

i have uninstalled coreldraw and reinstalled it to try and correct this but it still comes back. i know there's not much help here for coreldraw but i used to have the import missle at the top and it's gone too. i have spent the last 6 hrs just trying to send a contoured # to signcut, not what i call a productive day.

lue anne

Guest fivestar

Depends on what folder you have sign cut set up to import from, I'd say.  I've never used signcut but every other program I have ever seen has to have a folder that is defaulted to import from. 

Say you use Corel and export that file to "My Documents", then you would have to direct signcut to "My Documents" if that is not the default folder for it.  I hope this makes sense.

When you use the "Send to SignCut"-feature that is found in CorelDRAW under the "Application Launcher"-button, the image will be sent as an AI-file to a folder named IMPORT.

That Import-folder is situated directly under the SignCut-X2 folder.SignCut get focus and the image is imported. All of that should be executed automatically.

When that procedure fails the cause use to be that the computer date setting is wrong or were wrong in the past.

To cure the problem, do like this ...

1.  Check the computer date-setting and correct it if it is wrong.

2.  If that was not the cause then remove all files under that IMPORT folder.

3. If that did not help either, then re-install SignCut-X2 and close CorelDRAW before.