vinylmotivations

Can someone help convert this file for me?

I have a customer that is completely unable to understand what they are doing and doesn't know how to export this file so that I can open it with Corel..

Mind you, I CAN import it, but it comes in broken up and not quite right.

Can someone flatten/rasterize this artwork at full size for me and send it back somehow?

Thanks!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0wf5guuelmj1oe/10X3ft%20banner2_12_13.ai

post-13895-0-59198000-1361902470_thumb.j

I didn't have the fonts - and you will have to remove that drop shadow if you are cutting it - it had a notation that it was created with photoshop - would be printable but need conversion for cutting.  I also didn't get the background image when importing it - it came up brown???

you iwll need more of an expert in illustrator - I can't get the images to come up in that program but get the same as you in flexi

Unfortunately my problem is the pictures, however they are- their divided into a dozen pieces when importing the eps I DO have. I can't even re-align them well. I appreciate the help. I downloaded a trial of CS6 and am going to see if I can get at it that way.

I have it in a workable eps file if you need it. PM me your email addy I will send it to you. It is too large of a file to post here.

• Like 1

What I did was opened it with Acrobat Pro, saved it as EPS. Then opened it in AI, looks fine. Try that or as above, PM me.

• Like 2