Sign in to follow this  
ladysewnsew

Best Vinyl to Use

I was just asked by a buddy if I could cut something for a 1972 Scout restoration project. I am new to this I was doing crafty type projects in the past but I would like to cut this for him but I am not certain what type of vinyl to use.. I have been using GT5 for my small projects. I have a US Cutter MH731 and feel pretty confident that the machine will cut it but I just want to make sure I use a good quality vinyl. Any suggestions? Thank You

ok so the transfer tape should be oracal as well? I just got some clear med tac transfer and its pulling the vinyl off so I am off to order some new transfer tape. Any suggestions?

perfecttear paper tape - hardly ever use clear - miserable stuff for the most part.  with paper tape you can also spray it after install to make the application tape come off without pulling vinyl if needed.    on what you are doing try waiting a minute or two before removeing by pulling back at a sharp angle - right back on itself

you do not need oracal application tape with oracal vinyl - try what you already have.