Sign in to follow this  
José Martínez

PROBLEMA DE CORTE en el punto de inicio y final de cada corte

Hola, mi problema es el siguiente, tengo un uscutter MH 721-MK2, en el punto de inicio y final de cada corte hace un poco mas de presión de lo normal y perfora un poco el vinil, como puedo comfiguar esto, o cual seria el problema, gracias

translated to English: below

Hello, my problem is this, I have a USCutter MH 721-MK2, on the point of beginning and end of each cut makes a little more pressure? Normal n and punches a little vinyl, as I can comfiguar this, or what would be the problem, thanks

US Cutter has a Spanish speaking tech now. I will make them aware of this post.

US Cutter has a Spanish speaking tech now. I will make them aware of this post.

Translated to Spanish below:

de US Cutter tiene una tecnología de habla española ahora. Voy a hacer que tomen conciencia de este post.

Hello - 

We currently do not have a Spanish speaking rep but are working on getting one. We had one previously but not right now. Sorry for the confusion! :)

José, you may want to either give us a call in regards to this matter if you want to try troubleshooting in English, or you could speak with us via online chat. We have the ability to use a translation program via chat, just as the users above have demonstrated. If you want to try either of these options please feel free and we look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

I have also moved this topic to the Equipment Support forum for the Refine cutter/plotter.