stickas

Mobile app???

Hello, name is Chris, from southeast Ohio, i have this bright idea to start a small decal/tshirt shop. Been doin alot of research on you tube and forums. Everyone seems very helpful and curtious. I hope to order my first equipment from USCutter after the first of the year and start by making small decals and t shirts for local family and friends until i get some expierence before turning to the web. I also noticed on the notifications page online that USCutter has a mobile app? I have an iPhone 4 searched for it and can't find it. Can someone give me an idea where to get it?

I just got a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone which is very similar to a tablet device. There is an app called Splashtop that will allow you to access your computer via your device tablet/phone etc. I have tried running SCALP and i am typing this message from my phone via Splashtop.

I have not done any design work with SCALP yet but I will try in a minute.

Scott

Other than sign blazer is there any other free trial software out there that i can download and kinda play around with? I'm getting the Sure Cuts Alot software from US Cutter and would like to check it out if possible.

You can download scalp trial from the website if you want to familiarize your self with it . There ate several others with a trial download also like winpc ,sign cut ,vinyl master etc just do a search or go to c-net .

Dan

Hello, name is Chris, from southeast Ohio, i have this bright idea to start a small decal/tshirt shop. Been doin alot of research on you tube and forums. Everyone seems very helpful and curtious. I hope to order my first equipment from USCutter after the first of the year and start by making small decals and t shirts for local family and friends until i get some expierence before turning to the web. I also noticed on the notifications page online that USCutter has a mobile app? I have an iPhone 4 searched for it and can't find it. Can someone give me an idea where to get it?

Hello and welcome to the forum,  Since you have an iPhone you might want to check this app out.  https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/oracal-usa/id433086651?mt=8  It has a lot of negative feedback but it seems to work fine for me.