Sign in to follow this  
Brunton850

need helping setting up my Graphtec CE3000-60 in Flexi Verison 7

hello when i goto my production manager and goto connect my ce3000-mk2 , it doesnt show my plotter it only shows 3 others graphtec plotters , is there any way i can get mine to connect?

what happens when you try one of the other drivers? Will 1 work? And your cutter will have to be on COMMAND HP-GL..

Have you gone to the Graphtec site and downloaded your driver? It is there in legacy cutters. It seems to be the same driver as I use.

You may also be able to use the ALL CUTTER version of Signblazer and find your cutter there.

Thanks i got my driver under the legacy cutters thanks to you , but once i install it , do i have to put any files anywere or is that it? :)

Thanks i got my driver under the legacy cutters thanks to you , but once i install it , do i have to put any files anywere or is that it? :)

Read thru the set up page with the file. I don't have your cutter. You should be able to set your cutter up in Flexi then. I use mine on USB with no problems. You can do that on the higher end cutters. But with Flexi , it has to be on Command HP-GL

i have my cutter plugged in with a USB and when i still goto production manager after getting that driver , it still only showing the 3 as it did before , and the setup page doesnt really tell me much , just to install it and thats it :( have my plotter on command HP-GL

Did you restart your computer? And I asked you before, what does your cutter do when you set up on one of the other cutters? Did you even try them.? Many cutters work on the same driver....

yea i have done , and when i click on done or send , it does nothing atall ?

Then ask SAI support, or ask Graphtec support. Or just maybe, it's time to update your software to something that does have the correct driver. Your dealing with outdated cutter and software.

As I have already stated, the All Cutter version of Signblazer, should have the correct driver.