OWJones

Who does the full color window "wraps" (that you can see thru)?

Got a call today from a local radio station that wants "Decals" to put on the back of taxis in town - no problem - I can do that, I say...

Then when they e-mail me the details, they want a "decal" that covers the entire back window - but is transparent so the driver can still see what is behind them. Oops - I don't print, only cut, so I can't do anything like that...

I'm looking for someone who can do this kind of work and who wants to deal directly with them - I'll send the contact info, I'm not looking to be part of the financial equation, just don't want to leave them hanging.

Thanks,

Ottumwa Decal

I can help you too, my buddy that prints my madness has finally gotten his stuff together and running.

all of his perforated and car stuff is all laminated as well.

I know, and not just any laminate either. I've seen a lot of perf jobs go bad over time because the wrong type of laminate was used.

-Logan

I told the client that I couldn't do the work but had found people who could - she said that she would get back to me by Monday to let me know - I'll update you as soon as I hear.

Some lam perf, others do not.

If your job is failing I do not think the lam would be the reason, more than likely installation was done incorrectly.