Sign in to follow this  
BCOJdecals

Can anyone identify this font?

I love these fonts and have found similar, but can anyone identify them exactly? Thanks in advance.

JT

post-25773-0-72933200-1353826638.png

That's a Currier & Ives Print, essentially a piece of artwork. If you're lucky, you'll find a typographer who was inspired enough to try to emulate this work, but keep in mind, they were only guessing as to what the other characters would have looked like.

This is a bit like asking for an accurate .eps of the Mona Lisa. (meant in all humor)

Thanks, everyone...had already checked .dafont and found similar, but not exact, and the fact that it's a print is most likely why...haha...good to know. I'll look through the circus fonts as well. Tried putting it into whatthefont from the beginning, but there're too many other things in the pic and it comes up with an error. No worries, though...I'm digging some of the circus fonts, too. Again, thanks...

Thanks, everyone...had already checked .dafont and found similar, but not exact, and the fact that it's a print is most likely why...haha...good to know. I'll look through the circus fonts as well. Tried putting it into whatthefont from the beginning, but there're too many other things in the pic and it comes up with an error. No worries, though...I'm digging some of the circus fonts, too. Again, thanks...

They have a forum on whatthefont.com People identify fonts. Yes, there is to many other things on the font to put thru ..

This is a bit like asking for an accurate .eps of the Mona Lisa. (meant in all humor)

More like asking for an accurate .eps of what the Mona Lisa's mother, father and family looked like. (meant in all humor)

More like asking for an accurate .eps of what the Mona Lisa's mother, father and family looked like. (meant in all humor)
Yeah, I've always loved Picasso's style of art; its just my style too, with one problem; I don't have the discipline or determination to buy canvas, pencils, and paint and give it a go. I've tried to do it in Corel, Freehand, etc. Just looks cheap.
  • Like 1