FullTiltRiderPDX

Full version?

that is for FULL Signblazer.. elements, and correct. UK Elements version has MORE features and cutter drivers. But it is still Elements. NOT Signblazer PRO

I don't think it adds any functions, just additional drivers.

I think Jay2703 is one of the few who have "Signblazer Pro" which by the way, requires a dongle.

BannerJohn does too. At least he did at one time.

I don't think it adds any functions, just additional drivers.

Yes, my UK version had more features than the regular version. I showed it to someone before with a screenshot.a couple of years ago. on here.. I have 6 options for weld. They had like 2 maybe 3 options. That guy posting said his outlines is greyed out. I Have Expand/Outline/Inline, that works. The box pops up, Set offset and set thickness. Keep original,Remove overlaps Percentage.

I just keep this on my computer to help people. I don't even use Signblazer

Here are the screen shots from my UK Elements version showing the Outline/Inline feature and the 6 different weld options, there could be even more features, I have never downloaded the other version. I just know, I showed this to a person a couple of years ago, who was complaining , there was not enough weld features,and I told him my version had 6 weld features, post-3058-0-26721600-1352094707.jpgpost-3058-0-23681000-1352094726.jpg

Did you uninstall all of the Signblazer that you had already installed first? You should have...

There should be a HUGE list of cutters on there that are not even UScutter cutters, Allen,, Roland, Graphtecs, King Creation, Redsail, Liyu, Master many, many more, UK version is the ALL cutter version.

Like this, should show many different cutter brands, I just posted the picture on the forum for the Liyu 631 UK version. about a couple of weeks ago. post-3058-0-65285900-1352095577.jpg

Hey Full Tilt

I started with Signblaser years ago! It was a great starter program in its time.

The problem with purchasing sign hardware(cutter, ect) is the software! All of them need different software,color profiles, color meters, ect.

OK you have a cutter, Do you have a real vector program like corel draw or adobe illustrator?

If you have corel you can cut straight out of corel with signtools 3 a corel addon.

Believe me, learning new hardware, software combos is a never ending battle.

Good luck

Bruce

• Like 1