koletsb

Permanent Panel Margin

Is there anyway to have a panel margin always set? I hate how you have to go to the advanced panel every single time you cut a different document. Thanks

Brandon

• Like 1

What software are you using? SignBlazer has a setting to advance the vinyl after cutting. You can set it to what you want. I have mine set so the vinyl stops at the groove I use to cut it off.

And even if your using Graphtec Cutting Master2,, it does also. You can set it to advance additional advance,,, after advance after cut. As many inches as you want.

But you have to have advance after plot checked first.

• Like 1

And even if your using Graphtec Cutting Master2,, it does also. You can set it to advance additional advance,,, after advance after cut. As many inches as you want.

But you have to have advance after plot checked first.

I am using graphtec cutting master 2 and I know how to set it but every time i close the box, it goes back to 0. It does not save the setting.

I am using graphtec cutting master 2 and I know how to set it but every time i close the box, it goes back to 0. It does not save the setting.

My ADDITIONAL ADVANCE numbers stays even when I close out Cutting Master2. and start a whole new design. Try ALSO clicking CROSS CUT. Your cutter will not cross cut anyway. It does not have that feature. Only FC models. Just try it. Or download the newest version of CuttingMaster2. Or maybe uninstall /reinstall CUTTINGMASTER2. but my numbers stay for ADDITIONAL ADVANCE.

My additional advance stays but I am trying to get the panel margin to stay the same. Thanks for all the help and I will try reinstalling it